Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Internet Issues

I am not sure what is going on, but lately the internet connection at my house has gone a bit haywire. Literally, every five minutes, my internet cuts out and we would have to wait for it to come back online to continue with whatever it is we are doing. So, at the moment, I'm probably going to have to use the library at school to keep this blog updated. (>__<)  So I guess it is also a good thing that my WoW game time expires on the 30th this month! School work has been hectic lately, too. So WoW would have to be put back on the shelf till a later time. All good timing!

Today I have an interview with my cooperating teacher. I hope it goes well. Wish me luck! (I will try to update on this matter later... if the net isn't being poo.)


No comments:

Post a Comment