Sunday, September 19, 2010

Distracted by Road Trip.

Grieved to announce that I haven't been able to update because I went on a mini-road trip with a good friend of mine (which will, from this point on, be known as Yuki). She announced that her family calls it "bonding time," which in all was exactly what it was. A great success, too! We managed to survive even with my lack of "good" driving skills. If she hadn't taken over, we would of probably never made it back home alive. Yes. My driving is that bad.

I haven't been able to read more of Jones's Need up until this evening. So, therefore, tonight's entry will be cut rather short. I have finally reached the climatic point within the novel (thank goodness). Hopefully I will finish the novel by tonight. I have been receiving many text messages on my mobile lately from friends that I play World of Warcraft with. Although it does not bother me to receive them, they can be at times, very distracting. 

Getting texts from these people make me feel happy though. At least it tells me that there are some people in the world that I can share things with.

I have been feeling rather sick lately. I caught a sinus infection during the road trip. I have slept for about two days now (at least, all that I can get)! Hopefully, it all blows over by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment