Thursday, September 16, 2010

Breathe in, breathe out.

It has been a while since I have updated my previous blogs. I started my first online journal in high school. Mind you, to those that are reading this, I graduated in 2006. Most of you may think that that was a long time ago, but surely someone that you may talk to on a not-so-often basis, will say that that idea is simply not true. Anyway, I started my blog in high school because all the "cool" kids were doing it. And apparently, nobody was writing in their diaries by hand anymore. The internet was apparently still a safe place to keep your personal entries about Miss-X and how we clearly feel about her making out with Mister-Y under the bleachers, but we're still going to be friends with Miss-X because she has the biggest yacht. Well, the point has probably been made. So I will just leave it at that for now.

I should probably talk a little bit about myself.
I'm in my 4th year of college; looking forward to continuing my education in a second program. Where I am going to go for my second program will highly depend on where my significant other and I will plan to travel to for his career. With that being said, we are currently on our fifth year in dating: our friends practically call us married. I have a younger brother that I take care of outside of work and school. And I have another younger brother that just started college. I live with both my parents because of financial reasons. A lot of what I say will probably have something to do with all of the above. It is because of how I decided to run with my life that I have hardly any time that is strictly to myself. I feel that I have to rely with the internet to get away from a lot of issues that may arise in my life. With that being said, I am not saying that I despise my family. There are just issues that I'd rather not deal with that seem quite minuscule. I feel that much of what my family views as an issue can easily be resolved by telling one another what one really thinks about the situation. I despise people that cannot tell others what they really think about a subject-matter. I think, no matter what people may think of what you say or yourself, that you should be truthful. And if one cannot handle the truth, then it would perhaps be best if one should not reveal oneself to society as a whole. The world is one, big, dirty little secret, is it not?

I admit that what I have said above can easily be hypocritical. I admit that I am one of those people at times that do not tell people exactly how I feel about a certain topic. I am not a cold-hearted person. I empathize with people a lot. And I have to admit, a lot of times, I have a hard time saying what I really mean. And I get frustrated too easily for people to want to come and talk to me about different subjects (heck, that is probably why my family stays away from me... that and the language barrier; that's a topic for another time).

I was worried about not being able to find much to talk about in my blog. But I suppose this just proves it wrong. I will have to start making mental notes everywhere I go to find a suitable topic. Mostly, I tend to just rant about a little bit of everything. We'll just have to wait and see how things will turn out. :)

Something else that I will probably be talking about from time to time: video games. I play mostly MMORPG's, in particular: World of Warcraft. I am part of a guild... and well... that has its own set of mini-drama that I will probably tap into from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment