Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hachiko (Ritsu)

I don't think I've made this formal announcement yet:

Some of you may have noticed that I have changed my pseudonym to Ritsu (at the end). It used to be Yukimora, but Yuki thought it was kind of creepy-stalker-ish that I have almost the same name. So after a while, I decided that I would change my pseudonym (not that it matters since everybody calls me Hachi and not the full name). Buuuut, I've made the change. Just putting that out there. Aren't I a nice buddy? Haha.

So I'm moving things around a bit between blogs. Revo Emag is now very...very orange and swirly. I don't remember what I did with my book list. THAT is a project of its own whenever I get a chance to sit down and write for it. I'm considering writing a novel... or rather a conglomeration of all that comes to my mind (plot-wise). I have had quite a few ideas, just that I never manage to get it down on paper. I don't like it when that happens. I have tried keeping a steno-pad or something like it. It never really happens. We'll see how things go. Right now, I need to finish up school-related stuff. The semester is coming to an end rather quickly and time seems to not be my best friend right now. I'm quite surprised that I am up this early actually...

I have found a lovely button while typing new posts onto blogs: the "insert jump break" function. It's quite useful for when I have large posts. Basically it allows the entry (wherever one decides to insert it) a link (for when posted) that says "Read More > > >" or something of that sort (you may edit this when you go to "Design" on your blog) and click on the posts section. Your readers would just simply click on it, and they will be directed to your entire post.

No comments:

Post a Comment