Monday, November 22, 2010

Gah.

I went in to teach, thinking that it will perhaps be my last day. Unfortunately, the students that I have didn't finish reading the final act as I hoped. There isn't much left to read for each class, so I will definately have them finish the play tomorrow. I am unsure what I am going to have them do for the remaining period since we will not be finishing any worksheets. They are not doing any vocabulary, so I may just have them study for the exam for the following day. Should I have them watch a movie? Discuss what they thought of the play in general; how they wished for the events to play out? I do not know what to do with them; I am hoping that all will be fine tomorrow morning.

I have much to do for tonight... COFFEEE IS GOOOD FOR THE SOOOOOUL, but bad for the brain.

Plans for after Methods II: Watch Gilmore Girls and (maybe) play Final Fantasy (the MMO).

1 comment: