Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The (Growing) Music List

I have decided recently (as I have been listening to Pandora) to start a list of songs that I like to listen to. I always forget what song is what whenever I listen to it on the radio. And I find it especially annoying that I cannot recall the title of a song when I know I told myself that I wouldn't forget it.

So I will be keeping track of songs that I like on this blog, just like I am doing with the list of books that I would like to read at some point. Come to think of it, I should probably start an annotated book list pretty soon with books that I have read. There are just... so many things to do.

I'd also like to take this time to thank a lot of my colleagues, family members and friends. I feel that for the past few months I have been moody and enveloped in my school/career/family life that I do not have much time for anything else. Most of my appointments and meetings with people have been close to last minute. I thank you all for being supportive and helping me out whenever you can. I'd like to especially thank my parents for supplying me with all their love and especially... funds to do what I am doing to this day. Thank you, Yuki for being such a great friend. I love the way that you can be so honest with me about so many things. Our conversations have always and probably will always be enjoyable. Thanks Ivalice for being my knight in shining armor. You'll always be close to my heart and an important part of my life. Thanks Chibi-kun for being just you. I feel that even though you are young, you understand yet so much to life that it is nearly impossible for you to grow up to be the best that you can be. I hope you continue to understand life the way it is and take everything into account when the time comes to make your utmost important decisions.

I'd like to thank my professors, coordinators, supervisors, the big bosses, and especially the cooperating teachers for all their support and bitching sessions that we were able to have together.

I find it so sad and yet so relieving that a big portion of my life is just about over in another few weeks. And I really do not believe that I could have done it all without everyone I know and hold dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment