Friday, November 19, 2010

A Few Changes.

As some of you may have already noticed, I have changed a few things around on this blog. Of course, I am writing this to my audience as I am in the middle of such changes.

Getting right down to the point: I have created two new blogs, one of which will be shared with two other authors (and merely just for fun). I will explain now the purpose for my doing so.

It has been suggested by one of my professors at the university that I should start an annotated book list of books/novels that I have read. I have decided that, instead of making it strictly on paper, to put it online as I finish reading them. Of course, since I have read many books in my lifetime, I will be posting my thoughts (and perhaps a summary) of the books as I run into them. Since I am starting the list now, I will be keeping a list of books that I have read, that I NEED to make a post about on the sidebar of that blog. And yes, it will be a blog of it's own. The link to that blog will be placed alongside the other links (of which, as you can see, I am providing a mini-snippet of; you will see what I am talking about if you keep your eyes open).

The second blog is the one that I have given access to two authors: Yuki (of Potential Wierdness) and Ivalice (of Shut Up, Caboose!). It is a dictionary of terms that get passed on between ourselves and other friends. I feel that it will be a fun experiment!

Oh... and yes. My blog is now purple. I felt that I needed a change in color scheme. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment