Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Revertion & an Update.

As you can see, I've reverted back to the usual template. Thank goodness! I only say this because I really don't like ginormous templates. As much as some of you may have enjoyed it. T'was very... very fugly.

I finally uploaded my CP#2 yesterday. I am very happy that my assignments are coming together. I just have some minor "papers" to do for the unit... (see the updated list that is in the archives of changes; it's in the last post with a list.)

I spent all day yesterday in bed... for the most part. It was my younger brother's birthday, but I had so much to do. We managed to eat nommy cake when my parents came home though. There was drama-- but nothing too new. A note to all of you though-- you do not call your brother an ass on his birthday and fucking get away with it (among other things,) especially when you're the biggest douchebag.

No comments:

Post a Comment